CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Life has a way of just changing course without much notice.  We travelled during the holidays - we went to Lake Placid, NY and Montreal for New Years.  What a beautiful city.  I have soooo many pictures to scrap - I am never going to catch up. 

Santa was good to me....he brought me a Flip camera so I can make some videos but....alas no time right now.   I went back to school and that has just taken over like a bad rash.  I was very much on track and now Mom is in the hospital with a new aneurysm....she is scheduled for surgery on Wednesday.  Hopefully, she will have a quick recovery and we can go back to normalcy.

Well, I have some photos to post of the beautiful frames I made for Christmas.  Stay tuned.

Ana

0 comments:

Post a Comment