CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

ALTERED FRAMES.....with Christmas around the corner, I thought I would start making some gifts.  These are for my siblings.....they can put a family picture or one of the kids.  This is the first  one.

  • Background paper is Basic Grey - Perhaps
  • I used Shimmers Spritz, Tim Holtz Walnut Stain and some alcohol inks I mixed myself
  • The flowers I made myself and these also were sprayed with Shimmers Spritz.  I also dusted the petals with Shimmerz
  • The flourishes are Tim Holtz Grunge - these were also sprayed with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain and Shimmer
  • The butterflies are from the floral section at Michaels.
I had a wonderful time making these and can't wait to get started on the next one.




0 comments:

Post a Comment