CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

PLAIN JANES CHIPBOARD SHAPES FOR SALE

































































































As I posted earlier, my store "was" almost ready, and I say "was" because the hosting network has changed their user agreement and I have to sart over. YES, ALL OVER AGAIN. Anyway, we had to get a new name, which is SCRAPBOOKEVERYTHING.COM which I actually like better and I am working on reloading all of the products, again.



I am selling chipboard shapes at $2.29 each plus shipping. They are all Plain Janes and each package has 10-12 pieces and there are 3-4 different shapes. I have the following:


PHOTO CORNERS - 2
ARROWS - 1
PAISLEYS - 2
SPRING - 1
BRACKETS - 4
LEAVES - 4
SWIRLS - 3
DECORATIVE ACCENTS - 8
FLOWERS - 3
SIMPLE ACCENTS - 5
BOOKPLATES & PLAQUES - 10





















0 comments:

Post a Comment